Iron Montellucci Arched Double Doors
Iron Montellucci Arched Double Doors
As Pictured: Wintercreek Glass|
The Iron Door style has become extremely popular over the past 15 years. We realized quickly that we could replicate the look of these doors using our solid composite technology. We have actually developed a superior door.
Step into elegance and grandeur with our Iron Montellucci Arched Double Doors. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, these iron-style entry doors exude timeless sophistication. These doors are a masterpiece that will elevate the aesthetic of any space. Experience the allure of our Montellucci Style Arched Entry Doors that make a lasting impression.
Included with Your Masterpiece Door:
- Pre-Hung Door Unit
- Emtek Ball Bearing Hinges- Mortised with screw holes drilled for installation
- T-astragal attached to the inactive door
- Anodized Aluminum Adjustable Bronzed Threshold
- Bronzed Weather Stripping
- Bronze Door Sweeps Attached to the Doors
- Grill is finished in Black
After more than 50 years of experience making custom doors, our mission is to provide our customers with the very BEST quality product. While most people think of traditional wood, fiberglass, or iron when envisioning an new entry door, we developed a superior composite door using Armorite™ manufactured by Rosenburg Forestry in Medford, Oregon.
This unique material and our proprietary method is aimed at solving the pitfalls of iron, wood, and fiberglass doors while maintaining all of the positive aspects of each.
- The ability to make esthetically beautiful doors of any size, any shape, any style, and any finish.
- Weatherproof, Warp-Proof, Rot Proof, Rust Proof, & Crackproof
- Meets grade MR50 moisture resistance
- ISO 21887 Durability of the wood use class UC3A
- Third-party certified 90.5% pre-consumer recycled content
- CPA ECC Sustainability Standard
What is a Pre-Hung Door?
A Pre-Hung door refers to the hinges already attached to the door and door frame, which of course means the door frame itself is included.
The Door Frame consists of the following:
- Unfinished Vinyl Jambs Disassembled
- Weather stripping,
- Exterior Trim (if necessary)
The door frame referred to as the jamb, is relative to your wall thickness, so the jamb made be of varying widths to accommodate your construction. The most common wall thicknesses (jamb size), are 4 9/16 and 6 9/16, however since we make the jambs here in our shop, we can custom make any size you need.
Why Masterpiece Doors?
- Experience - We have been manufacturing, sales, service, and installation of custom doors for 53 years. And because of that we are the leading door experts.
- Revolutionary Manufacturing - We have revolutionized the entry door industry, by combining state of the art manufacturing techniques with space age composite raw material. We have elevated the quality and durability of entry doors to a new level, not comparable to any other door company.
- Customization - When we say "We have your door" its because we can expertly guide you through the door buying process and make any door, any size, any shape, and with any glass. No one other door company can provide that combination of expertise with product flexibility and quality.
- Factory Direct - Masterpiece Doors is the #1 composite door manufacturer in the USA. You are purchasing factory direct from us. Your door will be made for you at our factory in Alpharetta, GA.
- No Rust - No Rot - No Warp - We want you to know we used to make iron doors and wooden doors. They were made with love and highest level of craftsmanship. Unfortunately, over time, iron doors rust, wooden doors rot, warp, and crack. The finish on neither door could be properly maintained leading to dissatisfied customers.
- Low Maintenance - Our continued search for a better door has evolved into our testing and development of a solid composite substrate that is weatherproof, warp proof, crack proof, rust proof, and energy efficient.
Lead Time & Delivery
Here at Masterpiece Doors every order is individually custom built at our factory in Georgia. Our typical lead time is 4-6 weeks, however we are committed to being as flexible as we can to accommodate your needs. The details of your order can affect the lead time. Therefore, it is helpful to share with us your project details. We will work with you and your contractor to meet your deadlines. That makes us different. Most door companies are resellers of imported doors with limited customization and long lead times, as well as substandard quality.